- 9:30–17:00 (March 1 – July 20, September 1 – October 31)
- 9:30–18:00 (July 21 – August 31)
- 9:30–16:30 (November 1 – end of February)
Note: Please contact us for Golden Week hours.
Closed Mondays, EXCEPT as below
Closed on Tuesday if Monday is a national holiday.
Closed on December 31 and January 1 and for 4 days from the first Tuesday in February through the following Friday.
Please note that the park is open EVERY DAY during the following periods:
- Spring: March 26 – May 31
- Summer: July 21 – August 31
- Fall: October 1 – 31
|Adults (15 years and over)||410 yen||290 yen|
|Seniors (65 years and over)||210 yen||210 yen|
|Children (7 to 14 years)||80 yen||50 yen|
- Children under 6 years are free
- The group rate applies for groups with 20 or more paying visitors (including adults and children).
- Proof of age (e.g. a driver’s license) must be shown for the seniors (65 years and over) rate.
Annual Admission Passes
|Admission fee only||Plus parking for one vehicle|
|Adults (15 years and more)||4,100 yen||6,160 yen|
|Seniors (65 years and over)||2,100 yen||4,160 yen|
|Children (7 to 14 years)||800 yen||—|
- Passes are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. Passes can be purchased at any park entrance.
- Annual passes including parking fee are issued for only normal-size vehicles.
Capacities and fees for the West, South, and Kaihin car parks are:
- West: 2,000 cars
- South: 2,000 cars
- Kaihin: 350 cars
|Parking fee||Annual pass|
|Over-size vehicles||1,550 yen||—|
|Normal vehicles||510 yen||410 yen|
|Motorcycles||260 yen||210 yen|
- Parking is free for those with physical or mental disability provided that a disability sticker is displayed.
Visitors with babies and small children
Admission is free for children under 6 years old. Please understand that there are height and age restrictions on some rides in the Pleasure Garden. For small children we recommend Tamago no Mori, the Daisougen Grassland, the wading pool, and the funky tube.
Baby strollers and wheelchairs (available free)
Visitors wishing to borrow baby strollers or wheelchairs should check with park staff at any park entrance gate.
First Aid Station
The first aid station is located at the Chuo Gate. If you are feeling sick or are injured, please contact the nearest park staff.
Note on Pets
We ask guests who bring their pets along to keep them on their leashes at all times and to take responsibility for cleaning up their droppings.
Pets are not permitted inside some facilities. Please read the notice on pets carefully at each entrance gate.
Bats such as baseball bats (excluding bats made from vinyl), modified bicycles, unicycles, roller skates, skateboards (including roller shoes, kickboards, etc.), large tents, etc.
Ask at the park office for more details.